Current Top Sellers
FLX S consoles are easy to learn and simple to use - delivering all the features you need at a price you can afford. FLX S48 has double the power of the FLX S24 with intuitive and hands-on control of up to 96 fixtures, and a touch monitor output to provide quick access to palettes and an overview of the show.
- Control up to 96 fixtures - including LED, Moving Lights and conventionals
- 48 multi-function faders
- 97 playbacks (each with submaster & full cuestack functionality)
- 96 groups, 4 x 96 palettes (Colour, Beamshape, Position, Effect)
- DVI-D output for optional external touch screen (1024 x 768)
- Multi-touch interfaces for Colour & Moving Lights
- Dedicated GO button & playback fader for theatrical control
- Hands-on intuitive control via 4 encoder wheels
- Free mobile apps for wireless control of your ZerOS console on iOS and Android devices
- Multi-lingual step-by-step touch screen guidance
- Art-Net 4 and sACN for network output & wireless connection to smart phone / remote monitors
- 7” multi-touch screen
- Automatic Groups, Palettes, Effects and Macros
- Colour picking, mixing & image capture
- Mood Boards by LEE Filters
- Additive, subtractive and HSV control
- Store single or multiple cues on each of the playbacks
- Built-in fixture library
- RDM compatibility
- Showfile compatibility with other ZerOS consoles
- Quiet, dust free, fanless operation
- One DMX universe, upgradable to two universes
- Two XLR Outputs (1 x 5 pin + 1 x 3 pin)
- 3 year warranty
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.