Current Top Sellers
The Commander Sport is an all-in-one, water-resistant, sub-compact PA system. This portable system operates on its internal rechargeable battery or AC power. Because of its IPX4 water-resistant design, it can be used in applications around swimming pools, water parks, and outdoor venues. A handheld UHF wireless microphone is included, along with the capability to play audio from Bluetooth devices, USB, and SD media. There is also an XLR/TRS combo jack for a wired MIC/LINE input. Tempo control is also featured for custom playback during exercise and water aerobics. This two-way speaker has all the features required for professional sound on-the-go, along with a luggage handle and wheels for easy transport and quick set-up.
- Two-way design / 8-inch woofer & 1-inch tweeter
- IPX4 water-resistant rating - sealed box design
- Tempo control
- Battery or AC-powered
- Handheld wireless microphone transmitter included
- Bluetooth 4.0 playback
- SD/USB media playback
- XLR combo Mic/Line input
- 3.5mm TRS AUX input
- Tweeter: 3" (80mm)
- Woofer: 8" (203mm)
- Power: 120W continuous
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20 kHz
- Waterproof: IXP4
- (1) XLR/1/4" TRS combo jack
- (1) 1/4" (6.35mm) output
- (1) 1/8" (3.5mm) input
- (2) USB ports
- (1) IEC AC power input
- Power: 2 x AA alkaline batteries
- Operating Frequency: UHF 584 - 608 MHz
- Available Channels: 16
- **Check downloads section for complete worldwide UHF Frequency List
- Version: 4.0
- Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP
- Range: Up to 60-feet (20m)*
- Maximum Transmission Power: +4 dBm
- Frequency: 2.4 - 2.48 GHz
- Connection: IEC
- Input Voltage: 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Fuse: T2AL 250V
- Consumption: 80W
- Battery: 12V 7Ah
- Battery Life: up to 40 hours
- Battery Recharge Time: 8 hours
- Dimensions (w x d x h): 17.7" x 8.9" x 20.1" (449 x 228 x 510mm)
- Weight: 25.8 lbs (11.7 kg)
- *Bluetooth and wireless reception range are affected by walls, obstructions and movement. For optimal performance, place the product in the center of the room so it is unobstructed by walls, furniture, etc.
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.