Current Top Sellers
The ADJ UV COB Cannon produces a large ultraviolet wash from high output, advanced COB (Chip On Board) UV LEDs–COB LED technology allowing for a powerful LED engine to be placed in a small amount of space.
This professional lighting fixture is designed for washing performance stages, theatrical productions and special effects productions. It requires very little maintenance or service due to its sold state electronics.
The UV COB Cannon has 3 operational modes (sound active, manual or DMX), has 3 DMX operational modes, 5 selectable dim curves, a 4-Button DMX Display and is flicker free for film and television. This fixture is DMX linkable via 3-pin DMX, and is power linkable via PowerCon connections. The light source is a 100-Watt COB (Chip On Board) UV LED engine.
- Super high output UV light cannon
- Great for performance stages, theatrical productions and special effects productions – requires almost no maintenance – low heat, low power consumption
- Advanced COB Technology (Chip On Board) produces powerful, smooth UV color
- 3 Operation modes: Sound Active, Manual, & DMX
- 3 DMX Channel modes: 1, 2 or 3 channel
- 4-button digital DMX display
- Flicker Free operation (No flickering on camera)
- 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
- LED pulse and strobe effect
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
- Beam angle: 33 degrees
- Dual yoke allows fixture to be hung or set on the ground
- DMX Linkable: 3-pin XLR data connectors
- Power Linkable: PowerCon connectors (Up to 3 UV COB Cannon’s @ 120V, 5 UV COB Cannon’s @ 220V fixtures)
- Long Life LEDs Rated at approximately 25,000 hrs.)
- Power Draw: 120W total (All LED's @ Full)
- Light Source: 100W COB (Chip On Board) UV LED engine
- Multi-voltage Operation: Auto switching, AC 100V - 240V/50Hz -60Hz
http://www.americandj.com/ProductDetails.aspx?Category=&ItemNumber=2243 The ADJ Lightning COB Cannon produces a large wash of white light from high output, advanced COB (Chip On Board) cool white LEDs--COB LED technology allowing for a powerful LED engine to be placed in a small amount of space. This professional lighting fixture is designed for washing performance stages, theatrical productions and special effects productions. It requires very little maintenance or service due to its sold state electronics.
ADJ Lightning ...http://www.americandj.com/ProductDetails.aspx?Category=&ItemNu...
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.