Current Top Sellers
THRILL Vertical Fogger is an atmospheric fog machine that features built-in LED lights capable of producing high velocity 7 m (25 ft.) high plumes of colored fog that simulate pyrotechnical effects, CO²style jets, or “cryo” white dense cloud effects.
Fire this machine up and your party, show, event or business presentation is bound to draw attention. Get maximum attention when you instantly fill the room with a hefty blast of fog, light and simulated jet noise. With 21 bright R/G/B LEDs, the THRILL Vertical Fogger offers virtually limitless color mixing. Beyond just lights and fog, the nozzle is designed to produce a boisterous noise simulating a natural fissure in the earth—creating an astonishingly real “volcanic” effect. And you can link multiple units for even bigger impact. Control is simplified with the included 4-channel wireless remote control or via DMX for more advanced users.
THRILL Vertical Fogger adds a dramatic flair to any band performance or DJ/club setup, and makes an unforgettable impression during product presentations, sports team entrances or other ceremonies.
- Portable, lightweight and easy to control
- Reach new heights with 7 m (25 ft.) fog blast height
- Dynamic effects include color mixing, strobe, dimmer and fog
- Fog effects at most any angle including upside-down
- 1,400 W heat exchanger produces 480 m³ (17,000 ft³) per min. fog output
- Rapid 8-minute ready time
- 2.5 l fluid reservoir for less frequent fill-ups
- Create ambience with 21 x 3 W single LEDs (7 each R, G, B)
- 36 vibrant pre-programmed colors
- Wireless 4-channel remote control included for fast and easy operation
- DMX operable for individualized control and design
- Included adjustable bracket for mounting
- Common IEC mains inlet – mains cable included by region
Martin THRILL Vertical Fogger – fog and light effects generator
Fire this machine up and your party, show, event or business presentation is guaranteed to turn heads. Get maximum attention when you instantly fill the room with a hefty blast of fog and light from virtually any direction. Beyond just lights and fog, its nozzle is designed to produce a boisterous noise simulating a natural fissure in the earth—creating an astonishingly real “volcanic” effect.
- Dynamic Effects
- Colour mixing: RGB
- Colour selection: 36 colour pre-sets
- Electronic Dimming: 0 – 100%
- Strobe and pulse effects: Variable speed and action, random strobe
- Electronic ‘shutter’ effect: Instant open and blackout
- Fog: On/Off
- Coverage volume; 480 m3 (17,00 ft3) per minute
- Maximum fluid construction: 60ml per minute
- Maximum operating time at full output: 30 seconds
- Ready time: 8minutes
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.