Current Top Sellers
The BP511 single circuit beltpack has 'Mic Select' switches linked in parallel. Pressing either switch will open or close the microphone circuit. The 'Mic Select' switches glow green when activated. A single volume control is provided for monitoring via a pluggable headset. The BP531 is as the BP511 but includes vibration alert.
- Male and female XLR 3 pin connectors on base for connection to a single intercom circuit
- Compatible with standard mic cables
- Loop through for daisy-chaining beltpacks
- Lightweight, robust high impact ABS case
- Recessed controls and connectors prevent damage
- New rear mushroom mounting system - mates with swivel belt clip and other mounting options
- Male XLR 4 pin connector for headset
- Powerful headphone amplifier with volume control
- Sidetone preset for adjusting level of own voice in headset
- Limiter on mic amp - prevents distortion due to overload
- Two 'Mic Select' switches in parallel - latching and non-latching operation
- 'Remote Mic Kill' send and receive - 24kHz tone
- 'Call' alert signal 20kHz and DC send and receive. Visual and audible 'Call' indication
- Mimic 'Call' LED indicator on base for increased visibility
- Local 'Call' alert tone - programmable
- Microphone disable mode - programmable
Downloads: Data Sheet
Please Note: This product is intended for professional use only.
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.