Current Top Sellers
The DN-F350 audio media player utilizes Bluetooth, SD/SDHC, USB and 3.5mm inputs for playing digital audio from solid-state media and personal devices. The space-saving 1RU design is perfect for commercial installations, fitness studios, bars and restaurants. Pitch and tempo control with a range of +/- 15% can be activated for dance and fitness applications. In addition, a front-mounted XLR combo jack with gain control accommodates a microphone or line level source for added versatility. Phantom power (48VDC) is available for condenser microphones, while balanced and unbalanced outputs are provided for contractor-friendly installations.
- Plays content from SD/SDHC, USB/HDD, 3.5mm and Bluetooth
- Mic/Line XLR front panel combo jack input with gain control and 48VDC phantom power
- Pair up to (8) Bluetooth devices for playback
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA outputs
- Control via front panel or included IR remote
- Pitch and tempo control +/- 15%
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (+/- 1.0dB)
- Dynamic Range: > 85 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 90 dB (A-weighted)
- Variable Pitch/Tempo Control: ±15%
Audio File Formats Supported
- WAV (44.1k, 16bit)
- MP3 (44.1k, from 64 to 320 kbit/s)
- M4A (without DRM protection)
- WMA (without DRM protection)
- Version: v4.0 / v2.1 + EDR
- Profile: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP, SPP, OPP
- Range: Up to 50m
- Maximum Transmission Power: Class 2, 4 dBm
- Frequency: 2400 – 2500 MHz
- (2) Balanced XLR outputs
- (1) Unbalanced RCA stereo output pair
- (1) Balanced XLR-1/4 input
- (1) 1/8” Aux (3.5 mm) input
- (2) USB ports
- (1) 1/4" Headphone output
- (1) IEC power input
- Input Voltage: 100–240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Fuse: 1A
- Consumption: 21 W
- Dimensions (WDH): 16.9 x 7.9 x 1.7” (430 x 200 x 43.6mm)
- Weight: 5 lbs. (2.3kg)
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.