Current Top Sellers
The DN-300R records to both SD and USB media simultaneously – perfect for recording conferences where the client needs a copy of the recording after the event. With outstanding ease-of-use and simple operation, anyone can use the DN-300R right out of the box and record to SD, USB or both. The DN-300R is exactly what the market is looking for in terms of a simple but high-quality recording solution for commercial applications. The DN-300R gives installers and contractors the flexibility and convenience they need for total commercial recording capability.
- Records WAV and Mp3 files to SD and USB media simultaneously
- Simple and easy to use
- Powers-up in record-ready mode
- Ability to record one media at -10dB for a safety track
- Balanced and unbalanced inputs and outputs
- Compact 1RU design
Digital Audio System
System: Solid-state SD/USB audio recorder/player
Compatible Media (FAT16, FAT32)
- USB Device (mass storage class)
Supported File Formats
- Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz
- Bit rate: 192, 256 kbps (recording); 64 - 320 kbps and VBR (playback)
- Format: MPEG1 Audio Layer 3
- File extension: .mp3
- Sampling frequency: 44.1, 48 kHz
- Bit depth: 16-bit (44.1 kHz), 24-bit (48 kHz)
- Format: Waveform Audio File Format
- File extension: .wav
- Number of Channels: 2 channels / stereo
- Audio Frequency Range: 10 - 20 kHz (± 1.0dB recording, ± 0.8 dB playback)
- Recording: > 95 dB (1 kHz, 0dB A-weighted)
- Playback: > 95 dB (1 kHz, 0dB A-weighted)
- Recording: > 80 dB (1 kHz, 0dB A-weighted)
- Playback: > 90 dB (1 kHz, 0dB A-weighted)
- Wow and Flutter: < 0.001 %
- Recording: < 0.008 %
- Playback: < 0.006 %
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.01% (1 kHz, 0dB A-weighted)
- Nominal level: +4 dBu ± 1 dBu
- Minimum level: - 40 dBu
- Maximumm level: 20 dBu ± 1 dBu
- Input impedance: 18 kâ„¦
- Nominal Level: -10 dBV (at full scale: -16 dBu)
- Minimum input Level: -19 dBV or higher
- Input impedance: 22 kâ„¦ ± 10%
- Nominal level: +4dBu ± 1 dBu
- Maximum output level: +20 dBu ± 1 dBu
- Output impedance: 600 â„¦ ± 10%
- Nominal level: -10 dBV ± 2 dBV
- Minimum output level: 6 dBV ± 2 dBV
- Output impedance: 600 â„¦ ± 10%
- (2) XLR outputs
- (1) 1/4" (6.35mm) headphone output
- (1) RCA stereo output pair
- (2) XLR inputs
- (1) RCA stereo input pair
- (1) USB port
- (1) SD card slot
- (1) IEC AC power input
- Connection: IEC
- Input Voltage: 100 - 240 V~, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions (width x depth x height): 19.0" x 10.92" x 1.72" (484 x 277 x 44mm)
- Weight: 6.6 lbs (3 kg)
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.