Current Top Sellers
The DN-300BR is a 1RU Bluetooth® 4.0 audio receiver with professional-grade audio outputs enabling the user to add wireless stereo Bluetooth® audio connectivity to any professional audio system. The DN-300BR can store up to (8) devices in its internal memory. The paired Bluetooth® device can send audio via balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA jacks to a mixer, powered loudspeakers or amplification system.
The included Bluetooth® antenna can be mounted to the front or rear panel for convenience, and facilitates up to 100 ft (33m) of reception. Ideal for retail, sports bars, education and hotel/conference applications.
An added feature is a Euroblock connection on the rear of the unit for a remote pairing button. This is convenient when the DN-300BR is not easily accessible. Front-mounted Output Level knob and Pairing/Status LEDs for ease-of-use.
- 1 RU rackmount receiver
- Adds stereo Bluetooth 4.0 reception to any audio system
- Pairs up to (8) devices
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA output
- Remote pairing button connection on rear (Euroblock mating connector included)
- BNC antenna input for Denon remote Bluetooth antenna (included)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 18 kHz (±1dB)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 83dB (1 kHz, Unity)
- THD: < 0.33% (1 kHz, Unity)
- Channel Separation: < -68dB (1 kHz, Unity)
- Balanced: +4 dBu
- Unbalanced: -10dBv
- Version: 4.0
- Profiles: GAVDP 1.2, AVDTP 1.0, A2DP 1.2, Hands-Free Profile 1.5, Headset Profile 1.1
- Supported Codecs: SBC, MP3, AAC, aptX
- Range: Up to 100 feet / 30.5 meters*
- Output Class: Class 2
- (2) XLR outputs
- (1) RCA stereo output pair
- (1) IEC power cable input
- Connection: IEC
- Voltage: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Consumption: < 2 W
- Operating Temperature: 41 - 113 °F (5 - 45 °C)
- Operating Humidity: 25 - 85%, no condensation
Dimensions (width x depth x height)
- With rack ears: 19.0" x 10.7" x 1.7" (483 x 271 x 44mm)
- Without rack ears: 17.1" x 10.7" x 1.7" (434 x 271 x 44mm)
- Weight: 6.6 lbs (3.0 kg)
- *Bluetooth / wireless reception and range are affected by walls, obstructions and movement. For optimal performance, make sure the antenna is connected and place the product in the center of the room so it is unobstructed by walls, furniture, etc
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.