Current Top Sellers
Micro-Scope™ 3a is a small hand-held DMX512 receiver and transmitter. It can operate as a moving lamp tester, a flicker finder or as a rigger's remote. It is powered by an internal rechargeable battery, with a normal life of 25 hours and uses a high brightness backlit LCD screen.
Micro-Scope 3a is simple to operate. Switch on and you are immediately displaying received DMX512. Two key presses are all that is required to start flashing through the rig.
The built in moving lamp personality library is used to test all the attributes of over 100 lamps. The lamp library can be edited and customised using the optional PC software Mic-Edit. Modifications are then quickly downloaded to Micro-Scope using a serial-USB link.
Twelve preset memories, which contain individual level settings for all 512 channels, are available. Memories can be programmed with pre-defined patterns, by adjusting individual channels or by capturing received data. All data is held in flash memory, so you can be sure that your preferred settings will still be there when you get off the plane!
Micro-Scope™ 3a pro is a kit that additionally contains the Mic-Edit software package and a nanoScope DMX-RDM tool.
- The menu can be customised by enabling or disabling individual items. This allows the product to be customised to the needs of each application.
- Mic-Edit offers the ability to define an entire lamp patch. When enabled, the Transmit Memory function displays the moving lamp type and description of the selected channel.
- The moving lamp definition can include lamps of up to 38 channels (X-Spot etc).
- The start code analyser searches received DMX512 for all possible start codes and displays the list along with a description.
- Micro-Scope 3a can transmit and receive SIPs (System Information Packet).
- Micro-Scope 3a can transmit and receive text.
- Micro-Scope 3a can analyse checksums.
- Micro-Scope 3a provides a live data facility that allows Mic-Edit to generate DMX512 via Micro-Scope 3a (preview only).
- Listing: CE
- IP Rating: Indoor use
- Power: 300mW
- Charger Voltage: 90-250 VAC
- Input Voltage: 9 VDC
- Height: 45 mm
- Width: 125 mm
- Depth: 98 mm
- Net Mass: 0.54 kg
- Signal Connection: XLR5
- Rear Mounting: Single M4 x 20mm
- Universal power supply and case included
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence
- Country of Manufacture: UK
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.