Current Top Sellers
The DN-350UI Internet Radio and Media Player completes any commercial or home audio system with the options needed for ease-of-use and convenience. Not only featuring complete network operability via wired Ethernet or wireless LAN, balanced audio outputs, and the ability to play mp3, WAV and WMA files from USB media, this 1RU package can also be paired with Bluetooth devices for added flexibilty. Access thousands of Internet radio stations and podcasts, terrestial FM radio, and even stream your favorite music utilizing Spotify Connect.
- Internet radio and FM tuner
- Enabled with Spotify Connect for direct music streaming
- Network-ready via Ethernet port
- Play files from USB media and Bluetooth devices
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA outputs
- Digital coax and optical outputs
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz (±3dB)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 97dB
- THD: 0.003%
Radio Frequency Range
- US: 87.5 - 108MHz (FM)
- Europe: 87.5 - 108MHz (FM)
- FM Station Memory: 30 stations
- Version: 4.0
- Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP
- Range: Up to 100 feet / 30.5 meters
- Maximum Transmission Power: Class 2, 4 dBm
Wireless Transmission: WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n compliant
- USA (5 GHz 802.11n 40 MHz RF performance)
- Europe (5 GHz 802.11n 40 MHz RF performance)
- RF Frequency: 2.4 - 2.4835 GHz; 5.15 - 5.875 GHz
- Wireless Transmit Power: 20 dbm (max)
(2) XLR balanced outputs
- Output Level: 1.3 Vrms
(1) RCA stereo output pair unbalanced
- Output Level: 2.0 Vrms
- (1) RCA digital coaxial output
- (1) Digital optical TOSLINK output
- (1) Ethernet output
(1) USB Type-B port for file playback
- MP3, WAV and WMA files supported
- FAT16/32 file formats supported
- Maximum size for connected drive 128G
- (1) USB Type-B port for firmware updates only (on rear)
- (1) IEC power cable input
- Connection: IEC
- Voltage: 110-240V, 50/60 Hz
- Consumption: 15W
- Dimensions: 16.9"w x 7.9"d x 1.72"h (430 x 200 x 43.6mm)
- Weight: 5.1 lbs / 2.3kg
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.