Current Top Sellers
The flagship console of the Hog family, Hog 4 is designed for the largest stadium shows, theme park installations, and concert tours. Hog 4 shines in any environment requiring a multi console setup and networking.
Hog 4 embraces the latest technology while retaining the familiar control surface of previous generations. Programmers will power through cueing sessions using multitouch monitors, high resolution encoders, jog shuttle wheel, LCD keys and motorized faders. Conveniences such as integrated storage drawers and keyboard, dual color surface work lights and reading lights Make Hog 4 the programmers choice!
- Robust Hog 4 OS operating system
- Hog-Net etherCON connector
- Fixture-Net etherCON connector
- Unlimited simultaneous crossfades
- Internal solid-state hard drive
- Two 17-inch 10-point touchscreens on tilt-adjustable panel
- Six-inch center touchscreen
- Up to three external DVI-I monitors/touchscreens supported
- 10 motorized playback faders
- Motorized Grand Master
- Dedicated DBO toggle key
- Dedicated intensity and rate wheels
- Five expanded-wheelset encoders
- 12 user-assignable function keys with associated LCD
- Tri-axis backlit trackball with rotary encoder and four configurable buttons
- User-assignable jog/shuttle encoder
- 48 toolbar selection keys
- Integrated QWERTY keyboard
- Storage space with USB slot beneath arm rest
- Kensington security slot
- Integrated dimmable white lap work light
- Integrated dimmable blue vent light
- Two dimmable white/blue desk lights included
- Two USB flash drives for show storage and console recovery included
- LIGHTCONVERSE Media visualizer dongle included
- Dust cover included
- Custom road case included
- Compliance: ETL, CETL, CE
- Local output processing: 16x universes (8192 output channels)
- Local DMX-512 outputs: 8x Neutrik 5-pin XLR
- Expandable DMX-512 outputs via USB DMX Widgets
- Local Art-Net and E1.31/sACN outputs: 1x 1GB/s Ethernet port
- Unlimited DMX-512, Art-Net and E1.31/sACN universes via HogNet-connected DP8Ks
- LTC/SMPTE input via 3-pin XLR
- MIDI in/out/thru supporting MIDI messages, MIDI Show Control, and MIDI Time Code
- Expandable MIDI and LTC inputs via USB MIDI/LTC Widgets
- Connectivity with visualizers via Fixture-Net (Art-Net or E1.31/sACN, unrestricted by local output capacity)
- OSC (Open Sound Control) for remote control and integration
- Supports USB playback and expansion Wings
- USB 2.0 ports: 6 rear / 1 armrest / 1 drawer
- Mains power: 100-250VAC, 50/60Hz, max 120W
- Mains connector: IEC320 C13
- Fuse: 1x 5x20mm 5AT fuse
- Width: 1029mm / 40.5"
- Depth: 724mm / 28.5"
- Height (screen down): 170mm / 6.9"
- Height (screen up): 430mm / 16.9"
- Weight: 34kg / 75lb
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.