Current Top Sellers
Control your normal RGB tape within the same setup as your pixel tape by using our CVC3.
It provides the ability to drive single-colour or RGB LED tape (such as 9VL4) using PLink data. Each unit takes up 3 channels and passes on the remaining channels, allowing various units to be chained together with the same PLink data.
12V or 24V power is re-injected from an external power source. Please refer to application diagram (in ‘Documents’ below) for more information.
- CVC3 Supports standard RGB Tape such as ENTTEC 9VL4
- Each CVC3 unit can control 3 dimmable channels of LED tape (either RGB or three individual single colour strips).
- Each PLink run can be used to individually controlup to 340 RGB LED strips or 1024 single colour LED strips (2 DMX universes).
- Incremental automatic addressing of each unit allows for a versatile and quick configuration for
- both large and small products.
- PLink accessories are compatible with both the ENTTEC PIXIE DRIVER and PIXELATOR.
- Requires an external DC power supply.
- Data extensions up to 300 meters over Cat5/Cat5e/Cat6 cable
- Small, light and easy to hide design
- Scalable design for large projects
- Ideal for custom shape pixel LED installations
- High power screw terminal connectors
- Easy wiring using standard Cat5/Cat6 connections
- Simple installation.
|Maximum Total Output Power||24 V
|Maximum Output Current Per Pin (Screw Terminal)||5 Amp per channel|
|Data Input||WS2812b (from the Pixelator System)|
|Data Output Protocol||PLINK|
|Data Refresh Rate||400Hz|
|Data Output Capability Per PLink Port||340 RGB Pixels 1020 DMX channels (~2 Universes)|
|Operating Temperature||-10° to 65° C|
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.