Current Top Sellers
The Dotz TPar System is a exciting all-in-one LED Wash system for mobile entertainers bands and stage lighting. This lighting system features a 4-head T-Bar light system each with one 30-Watt COB TRI LED (RGB), producing wide, saturated colour washes of light with LEDs rated at an extremely long life of 50,000 hours. The system washes a very large area with its 90-degree beam angle. Or change the light output to a 25-degree beam with the included lens kit.
Great for any performer on-the-go, the Dotz TPar System is easy to set-up and take down. Plus, with low heat emitting LEDs performers stay cooler on stage. The system includes a tripod stand, a foot controller, RF remote control and a gig bags to help protect your equipment.
In addition to it’s built-in programs and the wired foot controller , the Dotz TPar System may also be controlled by an external DMX Controller via it’s XLR In/Outs. User can also mount two smaller lighting fixtures on top of the T-bar and plug them in directly on the back of the bar.
- 4x COB LED Par Wash Fixtures
- 1x wired Foot Controller
- 1x Lighting Stand
- 1x RF Remote Control
- 1x Stand Bag
- 1x Soft case for lighting system
- COB LED Par Wash System with 4 Par fixtures
- COB Technology (Chip On Board) produces powerful, smooth RGB color mixing with rich palettes of color
- Smooth RGB Color Mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
- Great for Stage Lighting, Bands, Night Clubs & Mobile Entertainers
- Emits less heat on performers on stage as opposed to conventional stage lighting
- 4 Operational modes: Sound Active, Auto Run, Master/Slave & DMX Controlled
- Pixel Flip option changes pixel orientation
- 15 Built-in Programs
- 5 DMX Channel modes: 3, 5, 9, 12 and 18 channels
- Digital DMX Display with 4-button menu for easy navigation
- 3-Pin DMX In/Out
- Strobe & Pulse LED Effect
- Electronic Dimming: 0-100%
- 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
- Beam angle: 90-degree
- Includes 25-degree beam angle lens kit
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.