Current Top Sellers
Denon Professional's Solution Series is designed to be the best friend of audio contractors. Its specialty is solving audio challenges easily and inexpensively by getting signal to someplace that would be otherwise difficult or inconvenient. Simple to install, configure and operate, the Solution Series products belong in the toolbox of every audio installer.
With countless Bluetooth-enabled audio sources roaming the planet, the DN-200BR interfaces them all with a professional audio system for sound reinforcement, special event or retail applications. It receives Bluetooth signals wirelessly, then routes the audio to balanced XLR or ¼-inch outputs for integration with mixers and amplification systems. Its Bluetooth Pairing mode ensures a secure connection.
- Adds Bluetooth to any audio system
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4-inch audio outputs
- Up to 33m (100 ft) range
- Discreet, robust build quality that can mount nearly anywhere
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 KHz (+1 dBu)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 75 dB
- THD: < 0.01%
- Version: 2.1 + Enhanced Data Rate (EDR)
- Maximum Receiver Power: Class 2, 4 dBm
- Receiver Frequency: 2.4 GHz – 2.480 GHz
- Receiver Range: Up to 82 ft. / 25 m
- Receiver Sensitivity: -80 dBm @ 0.1% BER
- Supported Codec: SBC, MP3, AAC, aptX
- AVCTP 1.0, AVRCP 1.0, GAVDP 1.2, AVDTP 1.0, A2DP 1.2, Hands-Free Profile (HFP) 1.5, Headset Profile (HSP) 1.1
- Balanced (XLR): +4 dBu (+1 dB)
- Unbalanced (1/4” / 6.35mm): -2 dBu (+1 dB)
- Operation Temperature: 41–95°F / 5–35°C
- Power Adapter: 5 V DC, 3 A, center-positive
- Input Voltage: 100–240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions (width x depth x height): 5.8” x 4.6” x 1.8” (149 x 117 x 45 mm)
- Weight: 1.3 lbs. (0.6kg)
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.