Current Top Sellers
Compliant and compelling, the DIN-RDS4 is a high quality 4 port DMX/RDM isolated splitter. It gives you the ability to distribute and isolate DMX signals right alongside RDM signals. It fully complies to the RDM ANSI E1.20 standard.
- Standard 4 module wide din rail enclosure. Machine aluminium box for more durability.
- ANSI E1.11 – USITT DMX512-A and ANSI E.120 RDM compatible. One unit allows control up to 512 channels of DMX throughout the chain.
- 1000V isolation between input and output, and between any individual output receptacles. This protects your console from surges on DMX line, and also keeps any stray voltage from crossing to other DMX chains.
- LED indicators show the activity to allow ou to monitor it. Status led, DMX activity led and RDM activity led
- 4 output DMX ports on 3 way screw connectors, and 1 input DMX on 3 way screw connector.
- Instead of having to make them all fit within a single daisy chain, each of the four outputs from the RDS4 can be the start of its own chain, and multiple RDS4 can be linked together if needed.
|Input & Output|
|Input Voltage||7-24V DC|
|Maximum Current||800mA (@7v)|
|Max Output Channels||1 DMX universe per output (512 channels)|
|Supported Protocols||DMX512A / RDM E1.20|
|Connectors||Phoenix screw terminals|
|Environment (non-condensing)||0° to 50°C|
|DIN RAIL||4 Modules wide|
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.