Current Top Sellers
Desire D22 LED Luminaires
Add to Wish List
Tapping into the power of the x7 Color System™, which combines up to seven LED colors onto one unit, the D22 comes in four arrays: Studio Daylight, Studio Tungsten, Studio HD and Lustr®+. Using cool-white LED emitters, the Daylight version emulates natural sunlight, with a color temperature of 5,600K. At 3,000K, the Tungsten model can replace less-efficient conventional fixtures for warm-white light. Studio HD creates high-definition white light with variable color temperatures. Lustr+ is the most flexible array, providing nearly limitless color possibilities, from adjustable whites and subtle tints to vibrant, bold colors sure to make an impact in any installation.
- Four colour-mixing array options
- Hanging Yoke Standard - Floor stand yoke optional
- Rugged die-cast housing
- Native 17° Field Angle - multiple lens options
- DMX/RDM in and thru
- Clear user-interface with on-board presets and sequences
- -20° - +40 °C operating Ambient temperature
- 100-240V Power Input
- Desire Lustr+ - optimised with high-intensity white LEDs to create an ideal theatrical wash fixture.
- Full range colour, with an emphasis on lighter colours and white - the stage lighting choice.
- Desire Vivid - the x7 Colour System array is balanced for use as a high-intensity, high-saturation
- colour-changing wash fixture.
- Studio HD - combines warm white and cool white LEDs for variable colour temperature mixing.
- Adds five additional x7 LED colours to fill the white LED spectral gaps. Provides the richest variable white light
- possible in an LED luminaire.
- Studio Daylight - contains 5600K LEDs for high-intensity, non-variable cool white output.
- Studio Tungsten - contains 3000K LEDs for high-intensity, non-variable warm white output.
Products listed in the Clearance section of our website are either overstock, discontinued lines or are customer returns. Some Clearance products may have a few scratches, signs of wear or are new. The packaging is usually intact although some packaging may have been opened and/or is showing signs of wear. We are unable to list every specific detail of each product's condition but if you are not happy with the product you receive you can return it for a full refund.
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.