Current Top Sellers
The Datagate MK2 is the ultimate in the advanced lighting data control. An extremely powerful and flexible DMX management tool, it allows you to direct DMX distribution on advanced networked systems, translating between DMX and Ethernet protocols. Take control of your data like never before and enjoy perfect results every time.
Configure and edit individual profiles with a simple drag-and-drop flow chart in your web browser. It’s a breeze to convert hundreds of Universes from ArtNet to sACN in real-time, alongside using the eight local DMX ports for input or output duties. Most importantly, the inbuilt DMX generator allows channels to be set to different levels for testing without the need for a DMX source.
Supporting Art-Net 1/2/3, KiNET, sACN, ESP, OSC and RS232, the E-Streamer also handles DMX512A and RDM on its physical ports.
The Datagate MK2 can be loaded with various licences to unlock advanced merging, switching, hot spare, RDM Sensor, RDM Tools and Stream Auditor functionality.
There is no other device in the world quite like the Datagate MK2. It is a unique data-processing hub that takes any installation to a level beyond advanced data control as you know it. Put simply, no other Ethernet-DMX converter on the market offers this level of flexibility and performance.
- Using any modern web-browser, you can tell the Datagate Mk2 – what to do with the endless types of DMX data on your network. Mix and match to suit your needs. Configuration and editing of Profiles may be done with web browser that allows graphical flowchart style drag-and-drop editing.
- 8 DMX ports (input or output). 1 Gigabit Ethernet port and 1 RS232 input for profile selection via serial command.
- Supports Art-Net 1/2/3, KiNET, Streaming ACN and ESP in DMX over Ethernet protocols. Fully supports DMX 512 A and ANSI E1.20 RDM
- Use the Profile Editor, drag & drop the modeles and make your very own profile. Some examples include:
- DMX Hub/Splitter: Expand DMX networks
- DMX Merger (HTP or LTP): Combine one or more controllers onto one network
- DMX -> Ethernet: Input DMX signals into your 3D visualisation software
- Ethernet-> DMX : Control large DMX installations via PC and OSX programs
- RDM Gateway : Manage your lights remotely
- RDM Sensor: Gather health information about your lights
- DMX shifting : Manipulate your DMX Data like never before
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.