Current Top Sellers
A Compact UV wash with COB (Chip-on-Board) LED technology, COREpar UV USB offers D-Fi USB compatibility for wireless master/slave or DMX control. It includes a separate magnetic lens to provide the ï¬‚exibility to go from an ultra-wide wash to a narrow beam in seconds. High frequency LED dimming achieves smooth LED fades and ensures a ï¬‚icker-free performance in video applications. Multiple control options include DMX, master/slave and sound activation modes as well as wireless control thanks to D-Fi USB compatibility. Point-and-shoot operation of static colours and automated programs is also possible with the optional IRC-6 remote control (sold separately). The unit’s robust sit-ï¬‚at housing features power and DMX outlets on the side.
- Compact ultra-wide UV wash with COB (Chip-on-Board) technology
- D-Fi USB compatibility for wireless Master/Slave or DMX control
- Included magnetic Fresnel lens allows the flexibility to go from an ultra-wide to narrow beam in seconds
- Withstand the harshness of traveling from gig to gig with a robust housing
- Sit-flat housing design hugs the floor and features power and DMX outlets on the side of the unit
- Achieve flicker-free video operation with high-frequency LED dimming
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
- Point-and-shoot operation of sound-activated and automated programs with the optional IRC-6 remote
- Multiple control options include DMX, Master/Slave, Sound-Active and Auto Program modes, IRC-6 or D-Fi USB
- Fits best in the CHS-30 VIP Gear Bag
Chauvet DJ COREpar UV USB - Phantom Dynamics
COREpar UV USBChauvet DJ COREpar UV USB - Phantom Dynamics
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.