Current Top Sellers
LSC has been manufacturing lighting control consoles for over 30 years. Continuing on with this tradition, we are pleased to present LSC Clarity – a powerful PC or Mac based lighting and media control package.
Promising to excite even the most experienced user, LSC Clarity is truly feature packed and offers seamless integrated control of any type of light on a stage be they PAR cans, LEDs, moving fixtures, colour scrollers, LED matrix walls and even Media Servers all from the one intuitive user interface.
Available in four sizes providing from 1 through to an amazing 128 Universes, Clarity is capable of handling small shows right through to pixel-mapped LED walls on a large scale. The software is highly configurable and easy to use. Click on the Video Tab and look at the videos to see a small snippet of what Clarity is capable of.
- Integrated full Carallon fixture library
- Comprehensive LED Matrix control
- Media Server Integration
- Flexible programming, timing and effects
- Transferable programming between different fixture types (copy-paste and fixture cloning)
- Lock cuelists and chases to a common metronome and automatically scale them to fit into musical durations
- Advanced real-time effects with graphical editor and extensive and extensible inbuilt library
- Quickly combine building-block elements and save combinations for instant recall, all in perfect synchronisation
- Filter and modify existing cuelists and chases to achieve unlimited combinations and permutations, all without duplicating the original data
- Comprehensive programmer contents, cuelist contents, output and DMX levels view
- Undockable screens to support multi monitor setups
- Dual programmers for comparing looks
- Several sizes available to suit your needs
- Two types of Wing available for for direct hardware control
- Built-in RDM master
- MIDI control
- Keyboard command line input (e.g. Channel 1 thru 27 @ 50%)
Products listed in the Clearance section of our website are either overstock, discontinued lines or are customer returns. Some Clearance products may have a few scratches, signs of wear or are new. The packaging is usually intact although some packaging may have been opened and/or is showing signs of wear. We are unable to list every specific detail of each product's condition but if you are not happy with the product you receive you can return it for a full refund.
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.