Current Top Sellers
The DN-300CR is a professional, full-featured CD recorder providing the highest level of audio quality for broadcast, studio and entertainment applications. The Denon Professional DN-300CR combines top-flight audio performance, input/output flexibility, rack-mount utility and robust construction. It records on standard CD-R and CD-RW media, and CD text is programmed and read from the front panel OLED display. Features specified by the installation market include tray transport, programmable auto-track increment, level-dependent sync recording, and more.
Featuring Denon Professional’s extensive experience in professional-level design and manufacturing, the DN-300CR’s performance specifications tell a large part of the story: With a frequency response over the ultra-wide bandwidth of 10-20kHz ±0.8dB playback and ±1dB recording, a signal-to-noise ratio of >95dB playback and >90dB recording and channel separation of >90dB playback and >80dB recording, the DN-300CR’s pure audio performance is beyond reproach—the very highest attainable audio performance that the present-day state of the art allows.
In addition, the DN-300CR has two digital outputs (coaxial RCA and optical Toslink) for hookup compatibility with virtually all associated equipment, plus it supports practically any CD format: CD, CD-R, CD-R-DA, CD-RW, CD-RW-DA (CD-RW 24X supported).
- CD-R and CD-RW recorder and player with rugged tray transport
- Integrated sample rate conversion
- CD-text and ID3 tag displays on the OLED display
- Continuous, shuffle (random), programmable, and single playback & repeat modes
- Fade-in / fade-out recording
- IR remote control included
Supported Device Formats and File Systems
- File system: CD-DA (CD-TEXT), CD-ROM (ISO9660)
- Disc: CD, CD-R, CD-R-DA, CD-RW, CD-RW-DA
Supported File Formats
- MP3 Sample rate: 44.1kHz
- Bit Depth: 16-bit
- Bit Rate: 128 kbps or higher
- Format: MPEG1 Audio Layer 3
- File Extension: .mp3
- Maximum number of directories: 255
- Maximum number of layers: 8
- Maximum number of MP3 files: 999
- Maximum length of file/folder/tag names: 255 characters
- ID3 tag: MP3 V1.x~2.4
- Audio channels: 2 channels stereo
- Recording: 10 Hz - 20 kHz (± 1.0dB)
- Playback: 10 Hz - 20 kHz (± 0.8 dB)
- Wow and flutter: Less than 0.001% (below measurable limits)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 0.01% (1kHz, 0dB, A-weighted)
- Recording: > 90dB (10 - 20,000 Hz, A-weighted)
- Playback: > 95dB (10 - 20,000 Hz, A-weighted)
Signal to Noise Ratio
- Recording: > 90dB (1kHz, 0dB, A-weighted)
- Playback: > 95dB
- Recording: > 80dB (1kHz, 0dB, A-weighted)
- Playback: > 90dB (1kHz, 0dB, A-weighted)
- Recording: < 0.008%
- Playback: < 0.006%
RCA stereo (unbalanced)
- Nominal level: -10dBV (-16dBV at full scale:)
- Minimum input level: -19dBV (or higher)
- Input impedance: 22kâ„¦ (± 10%)
- XLR (pair, balanced): +4dBu
RCA stereo (unbalanced)
- Nominal level: -10dBV (± 2dBV)
- Maximum output level: 6dBV (± 2dBV)
- Output impedance: 600 â„¦ (± 10%)
- Headphone output: Stereo phone jack (1/4") 32 â„¦ load, 20mW or greater
- Coaxial RCA (IEC-60958 Type III)
- Optical Toslink (IEC-60958 Type III)
- Operating temperature: 40° - 95° F (5° - 35° C)
- Operating humidity: 25 ~ 85% non-condensing
- Power requirement: 100-230 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 45 W
- Dimensions: 19"w x 9.8"d x 3.5"h (483mm x 249mm x 89mm) with rack ears
- Weight: 9 lbs (4.06 kg)
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.