Current Top Sellers
The Bluetooth®-enabled DN-333XAB forms the heart of a complete commercial audio system by mixing and amplifying wireless, microphone and line input sources. This rackmount mic/line mixer with integrated amplifier is ideal for the education, fitness, restaurant and hospitality markets.
Perfect for driving in-ceiling or wall-mounted speaker systems, the DN-333XAB features 120 watts of built-in Class D amplification at ultra-low distortion for exceptional clarity. Dedicated mixing controls for three XLR+1/4-inch combination microphone inputs, two pairs of stereo line level RCA jack inputs, and a front-panel 1/8-inch (3.5mm) auxiliary input gives users the ability to create a seamless blend of audio from a plethora of source types. A front-panel Bluetooth pairing control with LED status indicator provides a fast and simple wireless connection to smartphones and tablets. A quick-responding limiter eliminates the negative audible effects of excessively high input signals from microphones or playback material.
The DN-333XAB output section offers detachable Euroblock 70V and 100V outputs with a 4-ohm transformer bypass output, as well as Chime, Alarm, and Mic 1 priority facilities. An RCA line-level send and return connector lets the installer integrate external audio processors, if desired. The compact 2RU unit fits neatly with other rack-mounted equipment for an integrated system appearance, or may sit on a shelf via the attached rubberized feet.
More than ever before, commercial installations require utmost flexibility without compromising sound quality or increasing complication. That’s why we developed the DN-333XAB. It fuses comprehensive source mixing and simple, intuitive operation with professional amplification, in a compact and affordable package that works with virtually every mobile device imaginable.
- Audio mixer with Bluetooth ® receiver and 120 Watt amplifier
- Accepts & mixes all common audio input types
- Independent volume controls for mic, line and Bluetooth inputs
- (3) XLR+1/4” combo mic inputs with selectable +15V phantom power
- (2) RCA line level stereo inputs; front panel 1/8” (3.5mm) Aux input
- Built-in limiter automatically prevents erratic audio sources from clipping
- Front panel Bluetooth ® pairing control with LED status indicator
- Master level control with system Bass and Treble adjustments
- Euroblock connections for Common, 4 Ohm transformer bypass, 70V, 100V, Alarm, Chime and Mic 1 Priority Ports.
- RCA line-level send-return connections
- Stereo RCA Aux outputs
- Space-saving 2RU design
- Mic In: 3 XLR-TRS connector
- Line In: 2 RCA connectors
- Aux In: 1/8" TRS Input
- Aux Out: RCA connector
Speaker Out: Euroblock connector
- 4 Ω, 70V Line, 100V Line
- Alarm/Chime/Mic 1 Priority Port: Euroblock connector
- Line: 60 Hz - 20 kHz (-3 dB)
- Mic: 120 Hz - 20 kHz (-3 dB)
- S/N Ratio: >90dB
- THD <0.1%
- Power Amplifier 120W (RMS) Class D
- Aux Output Level 0 dBV
- Version: 3.0
- Supported Profiles: A2DP
- Maximum Transmission Power: Class 3, +4 dBm
- Transmission Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Transmission Range: Up to 100 feet / 30.5 meters
- Receiver Sensitivity: < -70 dBm @ 0.1% BER
- Connection: Standard IEC (switching power supply)
- Input Voltage: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz
Dimensions (width x depth x height)
- 19” x 8.25” x 3.75”
- 48.3 cm x 21 cm x 9.5 cm
- Weight: 12.85 lbs 5.8 kg
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.