Current Top Sellers
Xone:K2 is a compact, slim line universal MIDI controller – incorporating a 4 channel soundcard, for use with any DJ software.
With no fewer than 52 hardware controls providing up to 171 MIDI commands across 3 layers – plus the ability to link multiple units using X:LINK, saving USB ports on your computer – Xone:K2 has the power and flexibility to put you in touch with the functions and features of your chosen software.
Quick and simple mapping lets you create a unique layout that mirrors your style and puts the functions that matter at your fingertips, whilst 3 colour illuminating switches give at-a-glance feedback – allowing you to work however you decide.
The high quality internal soundcard provides flexible user setup options using the Xone:K2 with headphones, headphones and a mix system or with an external mixer. Xone:K2 comes packed in a black padded case as standard. The case doubles as a stand, bringing the K2 up to the same height as most pro DJ mixers.
- Xone:K2 is a compact designed MIDI Controller for use with any DJ software such as Ableton, Virtual DJ, MixVibes, Mixx and Traktor Pro.
- Xone:K2 can even be used to control lights or VJ software – if it can receive MIDI data it can take commands from K2.
- Xone:K2 has 52 physical controls – including 12 analogue and 6 endless rotary encoders with push switch, 4 linear faders, and 30 backlit performance switches – providing up to 171 MIDI control commands across 3 layers.
- A Latching Layers system lets you assign controls to multiple layers, so a single physical control can be given up to 3 functions.
- Xone:K2 has a high quality internal, four channel (2 stereo) 48kHz soundcard.
- Xone:K2 is built to Allen & Heath’s renowned touring grade audio and build quality standards, including the use of steel nuts on all rotary controls to protect the circuitry from impact damage.
- Xone:K2 comes packed in a black padded case as standard. As well as keeping it safe on the road, the case doubles as a stand, elevating the K2 up to the same height as most pro DJ mixers.
- Two or more K2s can be linked via our X:LINK protocol, expanding the control capability. X:LINK uses a standard RJ45 connector and distributes power and data, allowing connection to X:LINK compatible devices, including Xone:DB4 and DB2, to expand MIDI data without using additional USB ports.
Chris Cartledge gets a quick once over of the Xone: K2 that Allen and Heath announced at BPM 2011 in Birmingham. For the full details, read the article at http://www.djtechtools.com/2011/10/05/exclusive-look-allen-heath-xone-k2
Allen and Heat...Chris Cartledge gets a quick once over of the Xone: K2 that Al...
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.