Current Top Sellers
The Xone:DB4 is a truly ground-breaking mixer and by far the most advanced product that we have designed. Every feature has been meticulously researched with a view to offering DJs ultimate creativity.
Based on the iLive pro-touring FX system, we developed FX algorithms with BPM conscious parameters and tight spectral control, customised to perfectly fit the DJ environment. As the loops and FX are automatically synchronised to the tempo of the track, it is very easy to build some amazing grooves and soundscapes without problems of latency, low fidelity and the general hassle often associated with using software and laptops.
The flexible input matrix allows any audio source to be selected on any or all of the channels. Different processing can be applied to the same track on separate channels and you can fade between them, or a phrase sampled in the looper of one channel can be added to the mix later in the track. Our digital design team has done an incredible job to ensure that this is one of the most innovative and exciting DJ mix tools to date.
- The heart of the Xone:DB4 is the powerful Quad FX Core DSP engine, enabling each channel to have its own FX bank and BPM detection system, which automatically adjusts all time-related FX and loops to the tempo of the music.
- Retro-fit Pro-X-Fade option kit for Xone:DB4. Pro-X-Fade uses 100% conductive plastic tracks and a wider stem for extended fader life.
- X:LINK uses a standard RJ45 connector and distributes power and data allowing connection to X:LINK compatible devices, saving USB ports on your computer.
- Each channel has a built-in looper, with selectable loop length from 1/16 beat to 4 bars.
- DB4 comes equipped with the Xone dual filter system.
- Each music channel can select any of the available stereo music sources: Analogue Line 1-4 (switchable to Phono on 2-3), Digital 1-4 or USB 1-4.
- Each music channel has a 3-band EQ that can be configured as standard asymmetric EQ (+6/-26dB), Isolator (+6dB/OFF with a 24dB/octave slope), or reconfigured as a High-Pass/Low-Pass filter system with adjustable resonance.
- EQ knob pointers change colour to show which type of equalization is active.
- The Mic/Line input has 2-band EQ, gain, cue and mix level. This can also be routed to all main input channels overriding Matrix analogue input channel 1 for adding FX and accessing the loopers.
- A built-in, high quality (24-bit / 96kHz), multi-channel, fully patchable USB2 soundcard allows replay and recording from audio software for 4 stereo sends and 4 stereo returns.
- User-defined settings such as meter mode, BPM range, USB audio routing scheme and display brightness can be saved to a USB key for recall on another DB4.
- All controls (except Mic and Phones level) send MIDI data and the mixer can double up as a MIDI controller via the MIDI shift button, allowing the Loop and FX selection controls to send MIDI data without changing the mixer settings.
Xone:DB4 Extended Looping paired via X-Link with Xone:K2, on four channels. • Loop Fraction - Changes the loop length on the DB4. The Loop display will change to show current loop length. • Loop On/Off - Press the encoder to turn the Loopers On/Off. • Loop Start - Red lights blink to show start of loop. • Slip-Roll - Resamples the loop each time the beat fraction is changed. • Alternative Loop On - Provides a total of 3 ways to turn the looper On/Off for ultimate flexibility. Button lights to show loop is turned On. • Loop Fader (Wet/Dry) - Fades between the un-looped tracks and the loops, allowing a loop to be stored and mixed back into the un-looped track. • Loop Fractions - Non latching buttons that divide the loops by two. Each button is a division of the one above, and multiple buttons can be pressed together to create smaller loop fractions. 1/2 loop length, 1/4 loop length, 1/8 loop length and 1/16 loop length. Xone:DB4 Firmware V2 - out now. http://www.xone.co.uk/db4 http://www.xone.co.uk/k2 http://xoneblog.allen-heath.com http://soundcloud.com/allenandheathxone Music Track: Delta Heavy "Overkill" RAM Records RAMM107 http://www.ramrecords.com
Xone:DB4 Reloa...Xone:DB4 Extended Looping paired via X-Link with Xone:K2, on f...
Xone:DB4 - Ult...The Xone:DB4 is a truly ground-breaking mixer and by far the m...
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.