Current Top Sellers
Xone:4D is a unique DJ workstation combining a high quality analogue DJ mixer with extended software controller functionality. The 20-channel USB2 soundcard provides multiple routing options, enabling vast capabilities for live recording, sampling and playback. For the DJ who requires extended MIDI control of up to 4 software decks simultaneously, 4D is a luxurious hybrid controller to elevate your performance.
- 4 multi-input stereo channels
- Switchable phono or line input stages, RIAA preamps on 3 channels
- Soundcard output routing switches for each channel
- 3-band total kill EQ +6dB to off
- 2 FX sends, FX1 with pre/post selection
- 2 analogue VCF filters – low, band & high-pass, resonance, frequency and ‘on’ switch
- 2 stereo returns
- BPM LED display
- Headphone monitor (3.5mm and 1/4″ sockets) with mix/cue control
- Assignable LFO editable waveform
- Mic input on XLR with level control and 2-band EQ, routable directly to soundcard
USB 2.0 Soundcard:
- 20 channel 96 kHz/24-bit USB 2.0
- PC and Mac drivers
- 10 in/10 out (4 analogue + 1 digital stereo inputs and outputs)
- Soundcard inputs fed from mic, FX1, FX2, main mix or stereo channels 1-4 pre or post fade
- Total of 227 mappable MIDI messages can be sent from select mixer controls
- Shift mode function for double layer
- Compatible with any software that has MIDI assignable functions
- 105 MIDI controls, including dedicated MIDI sections containing:
- 8x60mm linear faders
- 16 detented rotary pots
- 50 switches
- 2 jog wheels
- 8 illuminated push switches
Ralph Lawson, front man of 2020Soundsystem, demonstrates his tips and tricks on the Allen & Heath Xone:4D while down at Fabric, London
Ralph Lawson d...Ralph Lawson, front man of 2020Soundsystem, demonstrates his t...
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.