Current Top Sellers
The Xone:23C brings together the best of digital DJing and conventional mixing in a compact accessible format.
This high performance DJ mixer is equipped with a premium quality, 4 stereo channel 96kHz 24bit internal soundcard and offers plug n’ play connection via X:LINK to Xone:K series controllers, making it perfect for performers looking to combine the convenience of digital DJing and recording with the hands-on control and visual appeal of a real mixer.
Xone:23C includes an enhanced version of the legendary Xone filter with resonance control, VCA faders, 3 band total kill EQ, illuminated switches, crossfader curve selector and styling inspired by the flagship Xone:DB4.
- At the heart of the mixer is the renowned analogue Voltage Control Filter (VCF) system offering Low-Pass and High-Pass filters, frequency sweep and ‘mild to wild’ resonance control.
- There is also an FX loop to connect to third party FX units, which route back in through the filter system.
- Xone:23C features 2+2 stereo channels with dual levels for phono and line inputs, allowing four music sources to be connected at the same time, including turntables and CD/media players.
- Additionally, the internal soundcard enables replay and recording from DJ software, offering users all the benefits of digital DJing whilst using hands-on mixer controls.
- The main mix output and mic input are on professional standard balanced XLR’s, and there is a dedicated record output.
- The Xone:23C is equipped with comprehensive monitoring facilities, including a dedicated booth output with its own volume control, a cue mix control, and signal levels clearly displayed on the 9 segment peak hold meters.
- Styled on the flagship Xone:DB4, the Xone:23C includes soft touch, backlit controls, light-piped meters and a distinctive new shaped steel faceplate.
- The mixer can also be upgraded with the latest Innofader for enhanced scratch performance, available as an accessory.
- Xone:23C comes with Mixvibes Cross LE Software, providing DVS control* and plug n’play mapping for Xone:K series controllers.
*Requires reconfiguration of internal jumpers.
Allen&Heath presented the new Xone:23C at Musikmesse 2014. Get free DJ training: http://djtips.co/join
Allen&Heath Xo...Allen&Heath presented the new Xone:23C at Musikmesse 2014. Ge...
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.