Current Top Sellers
The MSR100 offers compact size, big sound, and a range of versatile features. Power and superb audio quality deliver a solid sonic punch that is ideal for a variety of applications. And because it's so compact and lightweight, not to mention easy to set up, it's perfect when you need an easily transportable live sound setup that will perform flawlessly just about anywhere.
- Offering mixer, power amplifier, and speaker system in a single, compact unit, it's perfect for small events and club gigs.
- Mix the output from a CD player, rhythm machine and/or keyboard with your voice without having to use a separate mixer or power amplifier.
- The 100-watt power amplifier built into the MSR100 delivers plenty of punch so you'll be heard with full dynamic range and clarity.
- An 8" custom woofer handles the low frequencies, while a 1" titanium diaphragm compression driver delivers the highs. The high-frequency horn features wide 90o x 40o dispersion for optimum audience coverage.
- A simple but effective mixer built into the rear of the unit provides 3 inputs with master EQ for sound control. The "Input 1" XLR connector accommodates almost any microphone or line input (with a -50dB/+4dB pad switch), while line sources can be connected to the "Input 2" and "Input 3" phone-jack connectors.
- A built-in handle makes handling easy. You can stand the unit upright for conventional sound reinforcement, or lay it on its angled side for use as a floor monitor. The MSR100 is as rugged as it is versatile, with a durable polypropylene enclosure that stands up to the rigors of the road.
- A variety of mounting options allow pole mounting, ceiling suspension, or wall mounting, and you can safely stack multiple units on the stage.
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.